International Air Freight Shipping from USA
Ameritrans Freight International offers high quality International Air freight Shipping. International Air Cargo rates and Air cargo charter services. Air freight USA, air and ocean freight. Air freight logistics, air freight direct, air cargo rates USA. Cargo Rates per Kg. Air Cargo tracking, motorcycle air freight cost and air freight car shipping.
Car air cargo cost, Customs brokers, and supply chain management logistics. International car shipping by air from anywhere in the USA to worldwide destinations. We are among the few Air freight Companies that provide state of the Air Cargo tracking services. As one of the top freight forwarders, we integrate the supply management verticals. By starting and facilitating the movement of products. providing effective customs brokerage. Also delivering accurate information at the right time to the right recipient. Ameritrans provides international network for your air freight . Cargo shipping and also Air cargo needs. With guaranteed and prompt Air freight tracking services and efficient management systems. Backed by reputable Airline Partners and Air Cargo carriers. This is supply chain management 101 offered the best time sensitive customs brokers. Our Air freight rates and Air cargo,air and ocean freight rates are very competitive. Also covers Air cargo international from the following USA Airports
Cargo International From Major Airports in USA to Other Worldwide Destinations :
Our main Air Cargo shipping hubs from USA to and from the below International Airports are:
- Dallas or Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), Texas
- Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), Ohio
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), California
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND), Indiana
- Miami International Airport (MIA), Florida
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) Illinois
- Louisville International Airport (SDF), Kentucky
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC), Alaska
- Memphis International Airport (MEM), Tennessee
- John F Kennedy International Airport New York (JFK)
- Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (ATL)
- Dulles International Airport Washington DC (WAS)
- George Bush International Houston, TX (IAH)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Canada Air Cargo Freight Hubs are located in:
- Toronto (YYZ)
- Montreal, QC (YMQ)
- Halifax, (YHZ)
- Vancouver, BC (YVR)
- Calgary, AB (YYC)
International Air Freight and Supply Chain Management:
- Ashgabat, Turkmenistan (ASB),
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (ADD),
- Asmara, Eritrea (ASM),
- Astana, Nur- Sultan, Kazakhstan (TSE),
- Asuncion, Paraguay (ASU),
- Athens, Greece (ATH),
- Auckland, New Zealand (AKL),
- Augsburg/Munich, Germany (AGB).
- Bahrain (BAH),
- Baku, Azerbaijan (BAK),
- Bamako, Mali (BKO),
- Bandar Abbas, Iran (BND),
- Bangalore, India (BLR),
- Bangkok, Thailand (BKK),
- Banjul, Gambia (BJL),
- Bangui, Central African Republic (BGF),
- Barcelona, Spain (BCN),
- Barranquilla, Colombia (BAQ),
- Basel, Switzerland (BSL),
- Beijing, China (PEK),
- Beirut, Lebanon (BEY),
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (BFS),
- Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro – Beograd (BEG),
- Belize City, Belize – International (BZE), Benghazi, Libya (BEN).
- Berbera, Somalia (BBO),
- Bergen, Norway (BGO)
- Berlin, Germany – All airports (BER),
- Bermuda, Bermuda (BDA),
- Birmingham, United Kingdom (BHX),
- Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (FRU),
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau (OXB),
- Blantyre, Malawi (BLZ),
- Bogota, Colombia (BOG),
- Bonn, Germany (BNJ),
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia (BOB),
- Bordeaux, France (BOD),
- Brasilia, DF, Brazil (BSB).
International Shipping, Cargo Rates per Kg:
- Bratislava ,Slovakia (BTS),
- Brazzaville,Congo (BZV),
- Bremen, Germany (BRE),
- Bridgetown, Barbados (BGI),
- Australia (BNE),
- Bristol, United Kingdom (BRS),
- Brussels, Belgium – National (BRU),
- Bucharest, Romania,
- Otopeni International (OTP),
- Budapest, Hungary (BUD),
- Buenos Aires,
- Argentina – Jorge Newbery (AEP),
- Bujumbura, Burundi (BJM),
- Busan, South Korea,
- Gimhae (PUS).
- Cairo, Egypt (CAI),
- Calcutta, India (CCU),
- Canberra, Australia (CBR),
- Cancun, Mexico (CUN,
- Cap haitien, Haiti (CAP),
- Cape Town, South Africa (CPT),
- Caracas, Venezuela (CCS),
- Cartagena, Colombia (CTG),
- Casablanca, Morocco, Anfa (CAS),
- Cayenne, French Guiana (CAY),
- Cebu, Philippines – Matan International (CEB),
- Chennai, India (MAA),
- Chisinau, Republic of Moldova (KIV),
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (CGP),
- Christchurch, New Zealand (CHC).
- Ciudad Bolivar,
- Caracas, Venezuela (CBL),
- Cologne, Germany – Cologne/Bonn (CGN),
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (CMB),
- Conakry, Guinea (CKY),
- Constanta, Romania (CND),
- Copenhagen, Denmark (CPH),
- Cork, Ireland (ORK),
- Curacao, Netherlands Antilles (CUR).
Air Cargo Freight Rates from USA to the following Airports:
- Da Nang, Viet Nam (DAD),
- Dakar, Senegal (DKR),
- Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic (DAM),
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia (DMM),
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania (DAR),
- Delhi, India (DEL),
- Denpasar Bali, Indonesia (DPS),
- Dhaka, Bangladesh, Zia International (DAC),
- Djibouti- Ambouli International Airport, Djibouti (JIB)
- Dominica -Douglas–Charles , Melville Hall (DOM),
- Dortmund, Germany (DTM)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (DXB),
- Dublin, Ireland (DUB),
- Durban, South Africa (DUR)
- Dushanbe, Tajikistan (DYU),
- Dusseldorf, Germany – International (DUS), Dzaoudzi, Mayotte (DZA).
- Ebon, Marshall Islands (EBO),
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom (EDI),
- Entebbe, Uganda (EBB)
- Fort De France, Martinique (FDF),
- Fortaleza, Brazil (FOR),
- Frankfurt, Germany – International (FRA),
- Freeport, Bahamas (FPO),
- Freetown, Sierra Leone – Lungi Intl (FNA)
- Gaza City, Occupied Palestinian Territory (GZA),
- Geneva, Switzerland (GVA),
- Genoa, Italy (GOA),
- Georgetown, Guyana (GEO).
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar (GIB),
- Glasgow, United Kingdom – Glasgow International (GLA),
- Goa, India (GOI),
- Gothenburg, Sweden – Landvetter (GOT),
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (GCM),
- Grenada, Grenada, (GND),
- Guam (GUM),
- Guatemala City, Guatemala (GUA),
- Guayaquil, Ecuador (GYE),
- Guernsey, United Kingdom (GCI),
- Haifa, Israel (HFA)
Haiphong, Viet Nam, Catbi (HPH),
- Hamburg, Germany, Fuhlsbuettel (HAM),
- Hamilton, Bermuda (BDA),
- Hanover, Germany (HAJ).
Air Freight and Time Sensitive Air cargo Schedule to:
- Harare, Zimbabwe (HRE),
- Hargeisa, Somalia (HGA),
- Havana, Cuba (HAV),
- Helsinki, Finland (HEL),
- Heathrow Airport, London, UK,
- Hiroshima, Japan – International (HIJ),
- Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam (SGN),
- Hobart, Australia (HBA),
- Hodeidah, Yemen (HOD),
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (HKG),
- Honiara, Solomon Islands (HIR),
- Hyderabad, India (HYD).
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ),
- Ilulissat, Greenland (JAV),
- Iquique, Chile (IQQ),
- Islamabad, Pakistan (ISB)
- Isle of Man, United Kingdom (IOM),
- Istanbul, Turkey (IST),
- Izmir, Turkey (ADB),
- Jakarta, Indonesia (CGK),
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (JED),
- Jersey, United Kingdom (JER).
- Johannesburg, South Africa ( JNB)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (KBL),
- Kampala Entebbe Airport, Uganda (EBB),
- Khartoum International Airport (KRT),
- Kano, Nigeria (KAN),
- Karachi, Pakistan – Quaid-E-Azam International (KHI),
- Kathmandu, Nepal (KTM),
- Kiev, Ukraine, Boryspil (KBP),
- Kigali, Rwanda (KGL),
- Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (JRO),
- Kingston, Jamaica – Norman Manley (KIN),
- Kingston, Jamaica, Tinson pen Aerodrome (KTP),
- Kinshasa, DRC Congo (FIH),
- Kolkata, India (CCU).
- La Paz, Bolivia (LPB),
- London, United Kingdom – Heathrow (LHR),
- Lagos, Nigeria (LOS),
- Lamu, Kenya (LAU),
- Larnaca, Cyprus (LCA),
- Luanda, Angola (LAD),
- Le Havre, France (LEH),
- Leeds, United Kingdom (LBA),
- Leipzig, Germany (LEJ).
- Libreville, Gabon (LBV),
- Lilongwe, Malawi (LLW),
- Lima, Peru (LIM),
- Lisbon, Portugal (LIS
- Liverpool, United Kingdom (LPL),
- London, United Kingdom – All airports (LON),
- Luanda, Angola (LAD),
- Lusaka, Zambia (LUN),
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (LUX),
- Luxor, Egypt (LXR).
- London, United Kingdom – Gatwick (LGW),
Quote, Customs Brokers, international Air Freight Rates per Kg to:
- Maastricht, Netherlands (MST),
- Macau, China (MFM),
- Mahe Island, Seychelles (SEZ),
- Majuro, Marshall Islands (MAJ),
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea (SSG),
- Male, Maldives (MLE)Malmo,
- Sweden (MMX),
- Malta, Malta (MLA),
- Managua, Nicaragua (MGA),
- Manchester, United Kingdom (MAN),
- Manta, Ecuador (MEC),
- Maputo, Mozambique (MPM),
- Maracaibo, Venezuela (MAR),
- Mariupol, Ukraine (MPW),
- Marseille, France (MRS).
- Mauritius (MRU),
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (MEL),
- Milan, Italy ( MXP),
- Mogadishu, Somalia (MGQ),
- Mombasa, Kenya (MBA),
- Monrovia, Liberia (ROB),
- Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ),
- Monterrey, Mexico (MTY),
- Montevideo, Uruguay (MVD),
- Montpellier, France (MPL).
- Montserrat (MNI),
- Moscow, Russia – all locations (MOW),
- Moscow, Russia – Sheremetyevo (SVO),
- Mumbai, India (BOM),
- Munich, Germany (MUC),
- Muscat, Oman (MCT).
Air Freight Cost Calculation and Tracking to:
- Nadi, Fiji (NAN),
- Nagasaki, Japan (NGS),
- Nagoya, Japan (NGO),
- Nairobi, Kenya – Jomo Kenyatta Intl (NBO),
- Nairobi, Kenya – Wilson (WIL),
- Naples, Italy (NAP),
- Nassau, Bahamas – International (NAS),
- Nauru Island, Nauru (INU),
- Niamey, Niger (NIM),
- Niuafo’ou, Tonga (NFO),
- Ndjamena, Chad (NDJ),
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (NKC),
- Noumea, New Caledonia – Tontouta (NOU),
- Nuku’Alofa, Tonga (TBU),
- Nuremberg, Germany (NUE),
- Nuuk, Greenland (GOH).
- Odessa, Ukraine (ODS),
- Oslo, Norway (OSL),
- Pago Pago, American Samoa (PPG),
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy (PMO),
- Palma Mallorca, Spain and Canary Islands (PMI),
- Panama City, Panama – Tocumen Intl (PTY),
- Papeete, French Polynesia (PPT),
- Paramaribo, Suriname – Zanderij Intl (PBM),
- Paris, France – All airports (PAR),
- Osaka, Japan – all airports (OSA),
- Paris, France – Charles De gaulle (CDG),
- Pemba, Tanzania – Wawi (PMA),
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia (PER).
- Peshawar, Pakistan (PEW),
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia (PNH),
- Phuket, Thailand (HKT),
- Pointe Noire, Congo (PNR),
- Pyongyang, North Korea (FNJ).
- Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe (PTP),
- Port Au Prince, Haiti (PAP),
- Port Gentil, Gabon (POG),
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (POP),
- Port Harcourt, Nigeria (PHC),
- Oslo, Norway (OSL),
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (POM,
- Oslo, Norway (OSL),
- Port of Spain, Trinidad (POS),
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia (PNH),
- Port Stanley, Falkland Islands (PSY),
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (OUA).
- Port Sudan, Sudan (PZU
- Praia, Cape Verde (RAI),
- Port Vila, Vanuatu (VLI),
- Prague, Czech Republic (PRG),
International Air Cargo Rates, Customs Brokers to:
- Qingdao, China (TAO),
- Quito, Ecuador (UIO),
- Rabat, Morocco (RBA),
- Rarotonga, Cook Islands (RAR),
- Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates (RKT),
- Reykjavik, Iceland (KEF),
- Riga, Latvia (RIX),
- Rijeka, Croatia (RJK),
- Rio De Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (GIG),
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (RUH).
- Rome, Italy – All airports (ROM),
- Rota, Northern Mariana Islands (ROP),
- Rotterdam, Netherlands (RTM),
- Saint Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands (STX)
- ,San Salvador, El Salvador (SAL),
- Saint Lucia, ST. LUCIA (SLU),
- Shanghai, China (PVG).
- Saint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles (SXM),
- Taipei, Taiwan, St. Croix Island,Chiang Kai-shek (TPE).
- Saint Petersburg, Russia – Pulkovo (LED),
- Rarotonga, Cook Islands (RAR),
- Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands (STT),
- San Jose, Costa Rica – Tobias Bolanos Int’l (SYQ).
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU),
- Sana’a, Yemen (SAH),
- Santiago, Chile (SCL),
- Saint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles (SXM),
- Sao Tome Is., Sao Tome and Principe (TMS),
- Semarang, Indonesia (SRG),
- Seoul, South Korea – All Airports (SEL),
- Shanghai, China (PVG).
- Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt (SSH),
- Shenzhen, China (SZX),
- Singapore, Singapore – Changi (SIN),
- Skopje, North Macedonia (SKP),
- Sofia, Bulgaria (SOF),
- U.S. Virgin Islands (STX).
- Stockholm, Sweden – All airports (STO),
- Stuttgart, Germany, Echterdingen (STR)
- Surabaya, Indonesia (SUB),
- Suva, Fiji (SUV),
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (SYD),
- Taipei, Taiwan, St. Croix Island,Chiang Kai-shek (TPE).
- Sao Paulo, Brazil Congonhas – Sao paulo (CGH),
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras (SAP),
Time Sensitive Air Freight Costs Per Kg to:
- Tallinn, Estonia (TLL),
- Tamatave, Madagascar (TMM),
- Tangier, Morocco (TNG),
- Tarawa, Kiribati (TRW),
- Tbilisi, Georgia (TBS),
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras (TGU),
- Tehran, Iran – Mehrabad (THR),
- Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV),
- Tenerife, Spain and the Canary Islands – Sur Reina Sofia (TFS).
- Tianjn, China (TSN),
- Tirana, Albania (TIA),
- Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago (TAB),
- Tokyo, Japan – All airports (TYO),
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands (TOV),
- Tunis, Tunisia (TUN),
- Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (ULN).
- Varna, Bulgaria (VAR),
- Vava’u, Tonga (VAV),
- Venice, Italy – Marco Polo (VCE),
- Vienna, Austria (VIE),
- Vientiane, Laos – Wattay (VTE),
- Vilnius, Lithuania (VNO),
- Vladivostok, Russia (VVO),
- Wellington, New Zealand (WLG),
- Warsaw, Federic Chopin, Romania ( WAW)
- Xiamen, China (XMN),
- Zagreb, Croatia (ZAG),
- Zanzibar, Tanzania – Kisauni (ZNZ),
- Zurich, Switzerland (ZRH).
- Seoul, South Korea, Incheon International (ICN),
Commodities Shipped by Air Cargo Logistics :
Air transport World is a quick, time sensitive and reliable means of transport for many commodities ranging from Cars, Personal Effects and Household goods,dangerous Goods, Artwork, Machinery and Consumer Goods to Perishable Foods among others. Ameritrans Freight is one of the Air Freight Companies with the best Air freight rates in the USA and Canada.
The Volumetric Weight Calculation Process
Air freight firms use different weights and dimensions to determine their air and ocean freight shipping costs. Here is a breakdown of how air freight volumetric weight. Also known as dimensional weight, is calculated if you’re interested in learning how they do it. Additionally, you will discover how to successfully manage cross-border commercial transactions and calculate the cost that transportation providers charge utilizing these factors. This is time sensitive supply chain management and customs brokers service explained and efficient customs brokerage.
Finding the total weight is one of the procedures used by transportation companies. It is used to account for air freight volume. This measurement considers all packaging materials, the weight of the entire package’s contents. Also any padding used to safeguard the package during transit. Calculating the air cargo load depends on several factors. This include the kind of packaging and package weight.
When you decide to palletize your packages, the weight of the pallets will be added to the total weight. Calculating the air freight volume requires knowing the gross weight. Consider using weightier packaging materials to try and lower the total weight. especially if you send later packages. Avoid putting the safety and security of the plane carrying your packages at risk.
Follow the instructions given and budget more money for air freight. If the cargo requires special packaging for safety and security reasons. Unless the box is sensitive, pack it with lighter materials like; cardboard, shrink wrap, other light packing materials.
Costs can increase when the volumetric weight requires gross weight to meet requirements.
It is simple to determine a package’s gross weight. All you need to do is lay it on top of a scale with its packaging or wrapping still on. Weight is essential calculate the shipment cost.
Additional factors affect shipping prices, but for the time being, all you need to do is weigh the package. Whether in metric or imperial. If the air freight firm utilizes the metric system and you weigh the package in imperial. You should convert your weight. There aren’t any difficult calculations to perform now. But you will soon delve into the details.
Determining volume weight
The volumetric weight equation is a component of most air freight. Air freight firms calculate the volumetric weight to decide how much to charge.
After the calculation, the volume can be multiplied by the air cubic conversion factor. For instance, the following equation might be used to calculate the volume of a parcel with the dimensions 40.25 inches in length, 37.36 inches in breadth, and 42.64 inches in height:
Volume = length X width X height
40″ x 37″ x 42″ = 62,160 cubic inches
The results of this equation are not the actual volume; more variables are to consider. To get the actual air cargo volume, you should convert this imperial measurement to cubic meters.
One cubic meter = 61024 cubic inches
This translates to 1.01 cubic meters from your 62,160 cubic inches. To get final volumetric weight, you must now multiply CBM by the air cubic conversion factor, which is 167. Thus, your equation will appear as follows:
Air cubic conversion factor = 167
Volumetric weight = CBM X 167
1.01 cbm x 167 = 167.16kgs
Your package’s volumetric weight is 167 kg, It’s crucial for calculating shipping costs. You should follow this checklist step-by-step to calculate the volumetric weight:
- Verify the dimensions of the package -This is in terms length, width, and height
- Multiply these measures to determine the volume. This is in terms length, width, and height
- if the parcel measurements were made in imperial units, convert them to metric units. (61024 cubic inches = one cubic meter)
- Calculate the volumetric weight by multiplying the parcel’s cubic volume in meters. By the air cubic conversion factor (volumetric weight )
This calculation will produce dimensional weight, then used to calculate shipping costs. The price per kg can then be multiplied by the kgs calculated as the volumetric weight. However, this is not the end of the story . Because we still need to compare other things to determine the exact cost of shipping.
Evaluating the charged weight
The air freight rates calculator will use the total and volumetric weights for comparison when it has completed all of these calculations. These two numbers will determine the amount charged for the shipment.
An air freight cost calculator essentially sought to identify the heaviest weight to calculate the air freight costs. Each business has unique pricing plans for each kilogram or pound, and also the air freight calculator considers all of those factors.
If there isn’t a calculator for air freight costs, you might ask company representatives for the price per kilogram or pound. Then double that amount with the larger gross weight and volumetric weight figures.
The shipping cost you should pay, free of taxes and customs fees will be the outcome of those calculations. This is time sensitive customs brokers service its best.
Evaluating a package’s chargeable weight is a crucial next step in determining how much it would cost to ship, but you also need to go to customs to know how much customs charges will cost.
Calculation of objects with different shapes
Calculating shapes like guitar cases, automobile tires and cylindrical items, may appear difficult. This is due to how easy it is to compute the volume of irregular shapes . To determine the length, you only need to measure the edges that reach the farthest.
Height is determined by multiplying width by distance between tallest point and base. Then, using the equations mentioned earlier and those dimensions. Determine the volume and also the dimensional weight.
Then find the highest figure by comparing it to the gross weight. Multiply the volumetric or gross weight by the price per kilogram or pound to arrive at the cost. The sum due for air freight alone, without customs fees and taxes, is what you get as a consequence.
It is not difficult to calculate dimensional weight by measuring the package . Then using those variables to calculate volumes. The volumetric weight is then used to compare the total weight to the real shipping expenses. The fundamental ideas and also mathematical formulas are true even for atypical shapes. Don’t let the math involved in obtaining the volumetric weight. This helps determine the chargeable weight, overwhelm you. Our customs brokers service is always available.
Air freight is the fastest mode of international freight shipment, although it can still take a few days due to the requirement for export and import customs clearance. It takes even longer if you have to wait around for air freight forwarders to send you their quotes. You gain even more from air freight transportation time savings because Ameritrans Freight gives you instant quotations. and offers cost effective, time sensitive customs brokers process and efficient customs brokerage.
Benefits of Airfreight In Time Sensitive Supply Chain Logistics
Speed and flexibility are two of the main benefits of shipping by air, as both passenger planes and special freighters can transport your cargo. Therefore, there is a no better option to ship your goods than by air freight when it’s imperative to transport them from one country to another in double-quick time.
But keep in mind that it is slower than domestic cargo aircraft, as your items will likely need to go through time sensitive customs clearance both at the airport of loading and the airport of discharge, which could take up to a day or two
Delivery Option And Supply Chain Management Model
The quickest option of air charter services is the only way to meet a delivery deadline. Our expertise and resources enable us to offer specialized air charter services around-the-clock. Ensuring that your most critical it is delivered on time. We’ll help you choose the best charter option for your needs. Look into carrier availability, and negotiate the best charter rate for your budget. An air charter is the greatest option for ultra-critical shipments. Our air charter pricing is tailored to your unique requirements. This is by choosing the best aircraft
Due to the short time between the delivery of your goods and their consignee’s receipt. air freight is ideal for low-volume, high-value shipments. This reduces the possibility of security breaches. Likewise, the shorter the transit period, the smaller the danger of damage. Making air transportation the best option for commodities that need to be delivered . Or are perishable. This is supply chain management and customs brokers services at its best
Contact Ameritrans Freight for our trusted air broker charter . Also customs brokers services across the USA and to international areas. when your most urgent cargo demands the exclusive use of an entire
Time Sensitive Import and export
We take care of all areas of your air freight shipping logistics, including import and export customs clearance and paperwork relating to all types of industry standards. Our compliance customs brokers engine will take care of everything else if you follow the instructions and give us the data we need through our platform.
Ameritrans freight international, offer airport-to-air, airport-to-door, door-to-door, and also door-to-door delivery services. We will also look for the most economical combination of transportation services. Saving you money on the landing cost of your shipment and the administrative expenditures of looking for domestic carriers and also comparing their quotations.
Utilize the smallest feasible packaging for your products if your carrier charges by volumetric weight, every centimeter you increase the dimensions of your goods will raise the base rate. Customs brokers service is also offered by us.
Our team usually ensures all of your shipping paperwork is filled completely and precisely, lowering the possibility of delays and demurrage fees.
Ameritrans provides a strong and international network for all of air Cargo shipping. Also Air freight cargo needs. With guaranteed and prompt Air freight tracking services. Backed by reputable Airline Partners and also Air Cargo carriers.
We are among the few Air freight Companies that provide state of Air Cargo tracking services . As one of the leading Freight forwarders, we unify various verticals of management. By delivering accurate information at the correct time and also to the exact recipient. Also commencing and easing the movement of goods
Express air freight is managed by a single organization (such as DHL, UPS, or also FedEx). This oversees the entire shipment lifecycle. It can deliver packages from door to door in less than five days. Express air freight shipments are often smaller than air freight (less than one CBM and 200 kg). International air freight can be bigger and travel on carriers as part of management. We are one of the best customs brokers in the US.
Air cargo rates
Our Air cargo rates and Air cargo rates are very competitive and cover Air cargo international from the following USA Airports
Weight and also volume are important considerations when shipping freight by air. Depending on which is more expensive, airlines will bill by actual or volumetric weight (also known as dimensional weight). Supply chain management logistics model and also customs brokers simplified.
International air cargo rates can range from approximately $2.50 to $5.00 per kilogram. Depending on the cargo you’re shipping and also available space. We are also customs brokers.
However, the overall cost of shipping by air will probably even include the following:
- Cost of fuel
- Security-related fees
- Station and terminal handling fees for container freight
- airport transfers
The cost of air cargo services, such as:,
- Trading in customs
- Deliveries and pickups
- Insurance for cargo and also Complementary fees.
All this will be included in the door-to-door rates.
Customs Clearance And Time Sensitive Customs Brokers
All goods delivered overseas must pass through customs before entering a nation.
A document confirming that all customs costs have been paid. Also the shipment can proceed is also delivered to the shipper once the package has been cleared.
Freight forwarder often handles the customs clearance procedure. But you can also choose to work with a customs broker as part supply chain management logistics. We are customs brokers and also will handle the entire process in a cost effective manner
Goods Shipped By Air Cargo Shipping:
Air freight shipping is often the mode of choice for urgent deliveries, high-value cargo or sensitive product that can’t survive a lengthy trip at sea. In 2021, as ocean shippers deal with long delays and soaring rates, air freight has become a smart choice in a wider range of situations.
Air transport World is a speedy and dependable method of transport for various commodities. Including cars, household items, perishable foods. Dangerous goods, artwork, machinery, and also consumer goods. Ameritrans Freight is one of the air freight companies in the USA and Canada with the finest air freight will be included in the door-to-door rates and air cargo supply chain management model is very effective.
Cargo Airlines List and Flights.
Schedule From The USA To International Destinations Worldwide:
Ameritrans Freight International uses the cargo airlines list cargo flights schedule. Air Cargo Charter below to fulfil its supply chain management model from the USA to International destinations Worldwide:
- Turkish Airlines
- China Airlines
- Atlas Air
- FedEx Express
- United States UPS Airlines
- Qatar Airways Cargo and airfreight.
- United Arab Emirates Emirates Sky Cargo
- Hong Kong Cathay Pacific Cargo
- South Korea Korean Air Cargo and Airfreight.
- Germany Lufthansa Cargo
- Luxembourg Cargolux
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Egypt Air
- Royal Air Maroc
- Air Algerie
- Kenya Airways
- United Airlines Cargo Division
- British Airways Cargo Division
- Asiana Airlines Cargo Division
- Polar Air Cargo
- American Airlines Cargo Division
- Air France Cargo Division
- KLM Cargo Division
- EVA Air Cargo Division
- Etihad Airways Cargo Division
- WestJet Cargo Division
Air Cargo Charter Services from and to USA. International Airport Destinations :
Ameritrans has Air charter service capability to handle;
- Heavy, outsize and also oversize cargo,
- Dangerous goods.
- Urgent and also emergency cargo,
- Oil and also gas equipment,
- High value commodities and Aerospace equipment
- Humanitarian and also relief cargo to remote destinations which are time sensitive.
We evaluate the route for cargo air charter, payload and timescale. This enable us give convenient aircraft for a your cargo and also Air transport. We offer innovative solutions for back loads and commercial part-charters. Peak season requirements as well as project cargo.
We have very good state of the Art Air Cargo Freight tracing capabilities worldwide,. Air charter international, cargo flights and also charter broker Partner . This is with for private jets. Our time sensitive supply chain management model is always simplified
The Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Air Cargo Industry
The COVID-19 pandemic is a humanitarian and health crisis . As well as an economic shock affecting the state of air cargo and also global trade. The COVID-19 pandemic also has negatively affected the air cargo capacity. This is due to the reduction of cargo volume transported overseas. The changes in the air cargo industry must the application of flexible approaches . It also helps to deal with the problems. A reliable supply and also demand are being restored during the post-COVID-19 era.
At the start of COVID-19, there was a 90% decrease in international shipping. Bookings and also air freight revenue due to travel restrictions in some countries. Efficient management and also time sensitive logistics. These are key to the Air Freight Industry.
Disruption of the air cargo caused low performance. Also for commercial airlines and also carriers. Customer spending and also supply need application of a proper approach. To tackle the problem of economic disruption. The humanitarian and also relief shipments were common during the COVID-19 period. Also after covid -19 era.
Recovery of the air cargo industry was due to increase of people purchasing goods online. Healthcare, and also agriculture industry need speedy shipping. This helps to handle the overwhelming customer demand. Airline cargo service providers optimized the increase in air cargo services. Also by expanding solutions to the clients. Airline cargo providers were able to achieve objectives in COVID-19 era and after COVID-19. Thanks to the optimization of domestic and also international routes.
Current trends in air cargo and freight shipping show clients opt for air freight to ship goods. Also sensitive commodities within a short transit time. The US government has urged the use of measures that ensure air cargo help in fighting the pandemic. Air cargo companies support the fight against COVID-19. Due to the fast movement of vaccines and also other essentials through air transport. Air cargo carriers are removing the passenger in the airplanes to accommodate cargo.
The movement of small and large packages by air cargo shipping is now common. This is through the use of current trends of air cargo movement. Air cargo logistics providers focus on utilizing the available space within the plane. It also offers reliable services to the clients during the post- COVID-19 period. Cargo service providers to the desired goals in the COVID-19 and also after COVID-19
How does airfreight industry affected by covid-19
Air freight industries were significantly affected by the COVID-19 issue in different ways. The looming insolvency scenario and also ongoing carrier flexibility concerns. Also increased reliance on air freight stand out as the main causes of the rise in claims. Over the past two or three years, claims involving cargo have changed . This is in terms in quantity and type due to these variables. We forecast that as 2021 draws close, attention will shift to see COVID transition. Also repositioning companies to deal with the growing resurrection of air transportation.
The advent of the developing coronavirus epidemic in 2020. Also stringent protective measures put in place by many countries around the world. This had a detrimental impact on international business in the airline industry. Rapid changes in consumer habits are another result of the fundamental shifts. In attitudes and also culture that have affected millions of individuals globally
What kind of financial effects did COVID-19 have on the air freight sector?
Airline companies all over the world made significant modifications to survive the pandemic. It should be highlighted. The changes made by the airline sectors generally increased demand. This is for air freight transportation services. in response to the global fall in demand for air travel. Many carriers have spent a significant amount of resources. Turning passenger planes into freighters to switch to cargo transportation.. In 2020, there was a 69% decrease in passenger income due to a dramatic reduction in passenger traffic. Contrarily, cargo revenues also increased by 27%. Radically altering the airline industry’s objectives and marketing strategy during the crisis.
Scheduling & Booking Shipments
Booking and scheduling shipments are the first steps in the cargo handling process. Before the shipment even leaves and the plant. There is still plenty to be done. A well-thought-out plan of action enables for easy booking. Also reduces issues later in the sequence of events. To effectively book your cargo, you must adhere to the instructions listed below. Additionally, freight forwarders conduct the following processes as part of these activities:
- Address shippers’ inquiries and also assess the security situation
- Obtain shipper freight information
- Make a direct or consolidated routing decision.
- Inquire about availability based on forwarder or carrier inventory.
- Verify capacity
- Arrange for the pickup of the freight that was acquired from the shipper
The process of receiving and accepting air cargo for shipment
The next stage of logistics involves receiving and also accepting air cargo for transit. Trucking businesses, as well as freight and ground handling service providers. These are some of the many shareholders in this multi-step process.
Safety is still a top concern for everyone involved in the air cargo supply chain. This is throughout the whole shipping process. it’s crucial to guarantee the labeling and identification of goods are accurate. The packaging must be appropriate for the contents. Also capable of shielding the goods from harm.
The carrier can receive the products once the freight forwarding vehicle has arrived. and the truck driver has notified the cargo handling agent of their arrival. It is generally advised to file electronically. This is because they should have obtained the following details beforehand:
- Automated information on an air waybill
- Information about electronic house waybills for combined shipments
- Vehicle type and also number
<li”>Approximated time of arrival
Ocean and airfreight sectors.
Ocean shipping and air freight aren’t direct competitors in the cargo transportation market. but in some sectors, the former is as viable as, if not more profitable, than the latter. It is also a smart alternative for shipping goods with a high value and modest mass. For instance, producers of electrical devices, semiconductors, plane parts. Fish products, fruits and also vegetables. Pharmaceuticals also use air freight services. Improved feasibility of air transportation for more sectors would result from enhanced freight. This is due carriers’ competitiveness. Another crucial element that will also benefit airfreight operators soon is the rising economic value of time. Also the growing need for on-time delivery to clients.
By easing the flow of goods around the world and also connecting various locations. Air freight transportation has a huge impact on the development of the economy. According to IATA, variety of factors contribute to importance of air cargo transportation. Including the quick and also safe transfer of perishable items. The more humane way to transport live animals. Also the proper handling of expensive and also weather-sensitive goods.
Air and ocean
That price difference between air and ocean remains true today, although greater demand and tight capacity in the COVID-19 era have also pushed costs on both sides unusually high
If speed, not price, is your biggest concern, however, air might look more attractive today than ever. Increased demand makes it hard to find capacity with any transportation mode. But some modes are harder than others. If you call today to book an air shipment, you can probably get your cargo on a plane in seven to ten days. It might take a month to get that cargo on an ocean vessel. And then, of course, the actual transit by ocean takes a good deal longer.
That’s probably why air cargo carriers are seeing strong demand for their services. According to a report by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the industry’s cargo volume, measured in ton-kilometers, was 9.9% higher in June 2021 than in the pre-pandemic days of June 2019.
Which air cargo service will you use?
When we talk about air cargo, we’re actually referring to two kinds of service. Some carriers use planes that transport only cargo. Others load cargo into the bellies of their planes. Passenger airlines charge less than cargo-only carriers do, and passenger airlines serve more airports, giving you more routing options.
Given those advantages, why would you ever choose a cargo-only airline? Sometimes you don’t have a choice. If your cargo is more than 1.6 meters high, it won’t fit through the door of a passenger plane. If you’re shipping hazardous cargo, a passenger airline can’t allow it onboard. And if your company isn’t enrolled in the US Transportation Security Administration’s Known Shipper program, a cargo airline is your only choice as well.
Use Case for Air Freight
While not all goods should be shipped by air. There are also many use cases when goods would be best suited to ship by air freight. Instances where this is the case include:
- The goods are expensive and also have high value. Very valuable goods or those that require strict control. Also shorter transit time should be shipped by air to limit exposure to loss. The more expensive the goods, the lower the percentage of the landed cost would be attributed to the shipping.
- You’re exporting small products. It is more cost effective to ship via air freight if the goods are smaller.
- You need also to deliver a product within a limited time window. If time is critical, or if you have a specific deadline for delivery. air freight is a better choice because it is more consistently on time. Estimated arrivals for air cargo are often just a few days off target if they are delayed at all. ocean containers may also be stuck at port for weeks. Also transportation to and from the port can sometimes be delayed.
- The products are unable to withstand the elements of the ocean. If your products cannot withstand dampness (for example, cardboard absorbing moisture, sensitive electronics, etc.), you should consider shipping by air.
Air freight shipping mistakes to avoid
Like any form of transportation, air freight presents potential hazards that could cost you extra money or delay your shipment.
Hazardous goods: proceed with caution
Some of the biggest pitfalls apply only to air freight shipping of hazardous goods. Any time you ship freight that federal or international regulators deem hazardous, you need to follow a specific set of regulations on packaging, labeling and documentation.
The first mistake a shipper might make is to assume that a product isn’t hazardous. Many ordinary products that we think of as harmless actually fall under regulations for hazardous goods. Hand sanitizer, for example, is flammable. The lithium batteries in cell phones sometimes catch fire or explode. It’s important also to do your homework before you arrange a shipment.
If the goods you ship are hazardous, you must submit a dangerous goods declaration (DGD) with all the required information. That also includes the correct hazmat classification, based on a nine-category list produced by the United Nations. Also, keep in mind that airlines and ocean carriers use different versions of the DGD.
If you submit the ocean DGD for an air shipment, and also misclassify hazardous cargo, or package or label the product incorrectly, the airline will turn your shipment away. Then your trucker will also have to bring it back to you. You’ll also pay for that return trip and also lose time while you correct the problem
Don’t forget the trucker
Not every trucking company offers service to and from airports. Some truckers simply don’t want to bother with the special demands of air cargo.
So don’t assume you’ll find over-the-road transportation when you need it with just a phone call or two. Start searching the web and also calling prospective carriers early. Or else collaborate with an international forwarder that offers air freight services. That forwarder works with truckers that make airport runs every day. Its staff knows exactly where to call to find you a reliable carrier at a reasonable rate.
While shippers of hazardous goods must follow stringent packaging guidelines, all shippers should also pay attention to how they package freight for loading on an aircraft. You might think you’ve securely loaded your cartons of high-end electronics onto their pallet. But also if you don’t properly shrink wrap the entire load, those cartons might come loose and spend three hours skidding around the plane’s floor while in flight.