Ship container to Haiti
Ameritrans freight international offers the most dependable air and ocean shipping services at the most competitive pricing. From the United States, the average ocean freight transit time to Haiti is six days. The average air freight transit time to Haiti is 2 to 4 business days. ship container to Haiti now
What is the price of shipping a container to Haiti?
The shipping cost varies greatly depending on the country of origin and destination and the ports used in each country. Ameritransfreight international works in a wide selection of ports throughout the world, allowing you to ship your container to Haiti at the best possible rate in FCL (Full Container Load) or LCL (Less than Container Load) (Less than Container Load). Choose your transport mode and preferred route, and grab the best rates of our unexpected costs!
|From Baltimore to Port-Au-Prince||$1,646|
|From Savannah to Port-Au-Prince||$1,775|
|From New York to Port-Au-Prince||$1,758.|
|From Atlanta, Ga, to Port to Au-Prince||$3,295|
|From Charleston to Port-Au-Prince.||$1,646|
|From Nashville to Port-Au-Prince.||$3,480|
|From Houston, Tx to Port-Au-Prince.||$1,454|
|From New Orleans to Port-Au-Prince.||$1,457|
|From Pt Everglades to Port-Au-Prince.||$1,749|
|From New Orleans to Port-Au-Prince.||$1,457|
|From Norfolk to Port-Au-Prince.||$2,072|
|From Charlotte to Port-Au-Prince.||$3,290|
|From Memphis to Port-Au-Prince.||$3,572.|
Haiti’s main container shipping ports
If you’re shipping goods to Haiti by the ocean, please select the finest Port. We operate in a wide range of ports throughout the world from the United States and offer the best rates for FCL and LCL shipments at Ameritrans freight international Choose your container and ports, then relax, and we can do the remaining the part.
The shipping destinations are
- Les Cayes
International Ocean Freight Shipping to Haiti
This is the quickest and most cost-effective method of transporting things from the United States to Haiti.
Commercial goods, personal things, household objects, vehicles, types of machinery, big and oversized cargoes, and so on are all perfect for ocean shipping services.
Ameritransfreight international has collaborated with more than 30 of the world’s leading ocean freight providers, including Maersk Group®, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) ®, COSCO®, CMA CGM Group®, Hapag-Lloyd®, and UPS Freight®, to bring you the best ocean freight shipping rates.
How much does It cost to ship a container from the United States to Haiti?
Whenever you wish to relocate from Haiti to Panama, Mexico, France, Brazil, or Japan, we can help. With a commercial invoice, shipping to Haiti, Taiwan, Haiti, Chile, Haiti, Spain, Haiti United States, Salt Lake City, or San Antonio is a breeze. Here’s the lowdown on international or ocean freight shipping with a cargo shipment!
When shipping goods to Haiti, one must ask themselves the following “How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Container to Haiti?” In a nutshell, the answer is dependent on several factors. Let’s take a look at some of the factors that influence container shipping costs.
Product kind and size, container shipping
The Cost of shipping a container to Haiti is determined by the product’s size, type, weight, and volume. It’s important to remember that these variables are constrained in some way. You are not permitted to send a container that is either too tiny or too heavy.
Location Of Origin, container shipping
The cost of transporting a container to Haiti will be affected by the location where your products are manufactured. It makes sense to send from your home country if you produce economically. It’s worth noting, though, that this factor has a limit. It makes no sense to spend more for shipping than you have to, so if the cost of shipping between your origin and destination is prohibitive, look for another option.
Location of the final destination
The final factor that will influence the cost of transporting a container to Haiti is the location of the final destination. This is the address where your products will be delivered. Haiti is a complex area to move products into, particularly for people unfamiliar with the transportation industry. You should anticipate being subjected to specific restrictions and levies to import your goods into Haiti legally. Additionally, certain additional costs are associated with shipping a container to Haiti. These include the following but are not limited to:
- In Port-au-Prince, the expense of clearing customs
- The Cost of hiring an agent on the ground in Haiti. Agents on the ground in Haiti can assist with transporting and unloading your container, making the procedure smoother and faster when clearing customs in Port-au-Prince.
- The Cost of transporting your container to Haiti will vary depending on several factors, but it will be more expensive than shipping within the United States. If you have anything important that needs to come into Haiti, you should look into specific companies specializing in transporting containers across oceans. As regular ocean freight firms do not handle this, you will have to offer your insurance for the things in your Container.
- When clearing customs in Haiti, you must declare a CIF (Cost, Insurance, and Freight) amount. This could mean you’ll have to pay a more significant customs tax if your products are insured for more than the advertised amount. If your container is being carried by ferry from Miami, you will need to add an extra USD 100 to account for the line handling cost.
- Because there are no suitable facilities at the Port, you will have to employ workers on the ground in Haiti to unload and carry your goods. You will also be responsible for paying for your container storage in Haiti while you wait to clear customs. Because there are no accessible storage facilities at Haitian ports, your container may be confiscated if you leave it there without paying. This means that even if the delivery cost is cheaper than other locations, it could still be costly.
Container shipments have a wide range of transit times depending on the route taken. Even if Haiti is the eventual destination for your international shipping, you won’t be able to estimate the time it will take to arrive until you’ve established a port of origin and destination.
Several elements influence shipping charges to Haiti. They will be determined by the type of container you require, the dimensions of your goods, and the Incoterm to be used, in addition to the origin and destination ports.
Regarding dry freight, shippers often find that ordinary dry shipping containers are the best solution for their freight. They are available in various sizes and capacities; however, they are neither frozen nor vented, making them unsuitable for vulnerable or delicate cargo.
The countries engaged in the transaction aren’t the only ones who require shipping documentation. The sort of cargo being sent or the Incoterm chosen, for example, are other elements that influence the required paperwork. Regardless, any regular shipping procedure will necessitate the use of a commercial invoice, a packing list, and a Bill of Lading, for example.
To get a quotation for your shipment to Haiti, conduct us through: